Contribute to Our Research!
For our research, we are interested in determining your player preferences or type. Towards that end, we will have you play a short game and take a short survey after.
What to do?
You will play a short game and will then complete a short survey. After completing the game and survey, you will be presented with your results. Based on these results, we will ask you a few questions regarding your impressions. The entire process should take around 10-15 minutes.
By clicking on the “Participate” button below, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that you are 18 years or older.
- Participation is voluntary. You may stop at any time by exiting the web page or closing your web browser.
- We will be recording your responses to the questions in the games and surveys.
- Data will be collected anonymously. We assign an automatically generated unique ID for each participant.
- There are no foreseeable risks or discomfort to participating.
- A potential benefit is that you get to learn a bit more about yourself!
If you have any questions about this research, please feel free to contact Dr. Casper Harteveld at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about your rights in this research, you may contact Nan C. Regina, Director, Human Subject Research Protection. Tel: (+1) 617.373.4588, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call anonymously if you wish.