Contribute to Our Research!
For our research, we are interested in determining your player preferences or type. Towards that end, we will have you play a short game and take a short survey after.
What to do?
You will play a short game and will then complete a short survey. After completing the game and survey, you will be presented with your results. Based on these results, we will ask you a few questions regarding your impressions. The entire process should take around 10-15 minutes.
By clicking on the “Participate” button below, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that you are 18 years or older.
- Participation is voluntary. You may stop at any time by exiting the web page or closing your web browser.
- We will be recording your responses to the questions in the games and surveys.
- Data will be collected anonymously. We assign an automatically generated unique ID for each participant.
- There are no foreseeable risks or discomfort to participating.
- A potential benefit is that you get to learn a bit more about yourself!
If you have any questions about this research, please feel free to contact Dr. Casper Harteveld at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about your rights in this research, you may contact Nan C. Regina, Director, Human Subject Research Protection. Tel: (+1) 617.373.4588, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call anonymously if you wish.
StudyCrafter is developed by the Northeastern Game Studio at Northeastern University, and led by Prof. Casper Harteveld.
For more information about contributors and the rest of the StudyCrafter team, visit the credits page.