Contribute to Our Research!
For our research, we are trying to understand how drug delivery supply chains can be more resilient. Towards that end, we will have you play a short game and take a short survey after.
What to do?
You will play a short game and are then asked to complete a short survey. The entire process should take around 45 minutes. You will need a laptop or a desktop computer to participate.
By clicking on the “Participate” button below, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that you are 18 years or older.
- Participation is voluntary. You may stop at any time by exiting the web page or closing your web browser.
- We will be recording your responses to the questions and decisions in the game and questions in the survey.
- Data will be collected anonymously. We assign an automatically generated unique ID for each participant.
- There are no foreseeable risks or discomfort to participating.
- A potential benefit is that you get to learn about dynamics of the supply chains!
If you have any questions about this research, please feel free to contact Omid Mohaddesi. His email is email@example.com.
If you have any questions about your rights in this research, you may contact Nan C. Regina, Director, Human Subject Research Protection. Tel: (+1) 617.373.4588, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call anonymously if you wish.
StudyCrafter is developed by the Northeastern Game Studio at Northeastern University, and led by Prof. Casper Harteveld.
This research was developed with funding from Northeastern University and the National Science Foundation. The views, opinions and/or findings expressed are those of the creator and should not be interpreted as representing the official views or policies of the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Government, or Northeastern University.
For more information about contributors and the rest of the StudyCrafter team, visit the credits page.